“Enjoy life. This is not a dress rehearsal.”
~ Friedrich Nietzsche
The quickest and easiest way to book a session is on my website.
Booking a session online allows you access to my schedule and the upcoming sessions that I have available. You can compare that to your own schedule and book a mutually convenient time.
I am available Monday to Friday and sessions are by appointment only.
My sessions start on the hour and are 50 minutes in duration.
The first session starting at 10:00 and the final session starting at 16:00.
Please note that my practice is currently only operating online via zoom until February 2022 due to health concerns. Thank you for your understanding
You can click the booking button below and follow the prompts or read the detailed instructions below:
Online session booking process
Choose the Online Booking Tab or button:
From there it is an easy process to book.
You will be directed to a new page that shows my information.
1) Where it says “reason for the appointment”, use the drop arrow to select what you are booking for (50 minutes for a single session or 100 minutes for a double session, medical aid versus private cash patient etc). You then click next.
2) A calendar will then be displayed. It will show as blank white if that day is fully booked. If a date has available sessions, it will show in pink and how many sessions are available. You can click on that and it will show you which times are available on that date.
3) If you find a session slot that works for both of us then you can click on it and click “save”. Then click next.
4) Please fill in the requested information- name, contact number and email. If you have a specific note about the session that you would like me to know, you can fill that in where it says “your note”. Then click next.
5) Check that the booking information is correct and click “confirm”.
I will then receive your booking request and confirm the session/s. You will then receive a confirmation email and calendar invite.
Please make sure you diarise these appointments when you receive your confirmation. If you have not received any emails within 24 hours, please check your spam box and if there is still nothing, please contact me directly.
If I ever need to cancel a session I will cancel it online and you will receive the cancellation email, I will however also always make contact via a phone call/message to confirm the cancellation.
Please be reminded of the practice policy regarding a 24 hour cancellation notice, less than 24 hours notice will require the session to be paid in full.
Thank you for your understanding.